Meet our Team!
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing Location- Pune Shift- 1-10pm IST OR, 3- 12pm IST. . Job Type- Hybrid Mode Mandatory skill- Record to report, Inventory
- RTR Accountant in this department is responsible for all aspects of inventory and intercompany accounting within Hitachi Vantara as well as ensuring the compliance with Hitachi Vantara processes and accounting policies.
- RTR Accountant has a close relationship with Hitachi Vantara's Distribution Centre Logistics Team, European Headquarters and US Corporate Finance Teams as well as close cooperation with accountants of other GFSS departments.
- The scope of responsibilities includes reconciling all the financial aspects related to the inventory subledger transactions, reviewing on-hand and on-loan inventory levels to provide inputs needed to net inventory valuation, providing detailed commentary on stock levels fluctuations, recognition of intercompany transactions between entities within the Group, preparing and posting Transfer Pricing adjustments and month-end close activities - all in line with Accounting Policies, SOX and Internal Procedures.
- Ability to work on multiple systems at ones in order to deliver full and accurate accounting for all inventory and intercompany related transactions
- Accounting knowledge that enables you to analyze financial results and mitigate risks that could result in a financial misstatement
- Knowledge about the account structure and capability to perform trend analytics to spot anything out of ordinary that needs further inspection
- The aptitude to build relationships that enable you to more effectively perform accounting function
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage, and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry-leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension, and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values :
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours, and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs. We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge