The client is an American multinational association that is involved in the design, development, manufacturing, worldwide marketing, and sales of apparel, footwear, accessories, equipment, and services. The company is a proven leader in its industry and is constantly working to create innovative products and services.
You are a Product Owner with experience in managing an analytics-based product. You equally enjoy crafting and selling a vision, gathering requirements from customers, and working with the Engineering team to break down and prioritize the work. You have a proven ability to demonstrate measurable business impact. You thrive in ambiguous situations and are a true team player. You will be critical in driving a massive change science ecosystem which will create efficiencies in time to value for data science models helping drive our digital transformation.
- 8+ years of professional experience with a combined background of product management and software engineering.
- Experience managing an Analytics-based product, with Data Science experience a plus.
- Proven ability to be a Product advocate; can describe the Product, its value, how it works, how it is adopted, speak to upcoming changes and tailor the information to the audience.
- Ability to prioritize competing needs and make decisions in ambiguous situations.
- In-depth understanding of technology systems and the ecosystem the team works in to help team in overcoming roadblocks.
- Previous experience and successful track record of learning new tools and technologies.
- Experience working with multiple Agile teams.
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum, LEAN, Kanban, XP Programming etc.
- Effective communication skills (with engineering teams members and the business).
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Playing the role of a Product Owner for the team
- Break down the high-level features to the stories/tasks, define and prioritize team backlog according to business value and customer needs
- Work with the development team to ensure that they understand the vision for the product and participate in Planning, Backlog Refinement, and Demo meetings
- Work closely with stakeholders
- Manage dependencies
- Manage risks
- Evaluating product progress at each iteration
- Ensuring delivery of the product software, meeting the technical, quality, timing, and cost targets of the project plan, and tracking the software development activities according to the milestones of the project
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.