GL has been developing standalone telematics solutions for vehicle connectivity, letting car drivers enjoy the newest automotive features, innovative safety navigation, and entertainment services. Multiple teams have worked for a well-recognized world-class customer for 6 years now. The team is currently developing an ATB4S. The ATB4S is a 4G telematics unit (TCU) that will be installed in the car.
Wage: From 2800€/Gross. Final salary will reflect your skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- 3+ years of relevant software development experience.
- Proficiency in C++ and good knowledge of object-oriented programming paradigm.
- Knowledge of SOLID principles and GoF design patterns
- Able to work and influence in a highly cross-functional team environment, experience with Agile development processes (Scrum and Scaled Scrum).
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, for both internal and external audiences, at all levels
Nice to have
- Experiences with automotive processes and communication standards.
- Experience with cross-platform development.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others.
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Analyze, plan and develop code and tech specifications
- Design and build SW for automotive telematics
- Unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any technical questions or challenges related to projects
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Perform code review and update development documentation
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.