Broadband Software Integration (BB-SWI) team is in charge of integrating modem, drivers and application features in order to build Client's final 4G and 5G products.
The team is also responsible for deploying integration test platform in order to track, debug issues seen on the product, during lab and field testing.
As such BB-SWI engineer has the hands on the product and covers a wide range of techniques. His position implies to understand Client's 4G and 5G architectures, system and features in order to define how the new features shall be stressed debugged and tested. SI engineer is able to deploy test platform, investigate issues, analyze source code and propose code patches in tight relation with software development team.
Our Client is developping its own Modem simulation test platform for 4G and 5G technologies, and in such context is looking for people working on it.Requirements:
• Engineering degree with 5 year professional experience ideally in telecom domains and/or embedded systems.
• Good Knowledge in embedded SW development, in mobile communication protocols (LTE, NR), embedded system integration (drivers, low power mode, etc.)
• Good Knowledge in C and C++, Python, Linux, git & gitlab, administration tools
• Ability to understand and investigate interaction of various SW blocks and their application in a wireless environment including protocol procedures
• Fast learning capabilities, highly motivated, self-starter, autonomous, flexible.
• Interested in challenges of new technologies
• Interested in diving into 3GPP standard for 4G/5G protocol stack development
• Ability to work in a fast moving and multicultural environment
• Team player, commitment & customer focus
• Al least intermediate English (written and spoken)Job Responsibilities:
• Contribute to development and integration of different 3GPP related features inside simulated 4G/5G environment
• Integration of simulation software changes (bug fixes and new features), with a strong focus on 4G/5G protocol stack
• Writing and performing system integration tests plans in order to test specific features in modem not covered by Test cases from the standard.
• Maintaining Continious Integration platform (all deployed tests need to be introduced in CI)
• Contribute to design and architecture of TTCN based testing platformWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies. Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefitsFun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.