Our client is a top healthcare device manufacturers from USA and Europe, aimed to innovate and rock the market. The project represents a big system including integration between the embedded device, mobile application, and web services, and because of this, we are focusing a lot on the security aspects of the embedded system. The project is very structured and process driven and it is considered as technical excellence so we are paying huge attention to technical challenge motivation of our team members.Requirements:
• Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Data Science, or a similar field
• 3-5 years of proven experience as a Data Engineer, with experience in data validation, quality assurance, testing and productionalizing data platforms.
• Snowflake or any similar Analytical Storage
• Relational databases, such as MS SQL
• Apache Spark/Databricks
• Cloud ETL & Orchestration (Azure Data Factory)
• Cloud PaaS services in Azure
• File types and formats, e.g. Delta, Parquet, ORC
• Source Control and CI/CD systems, such as Git
• Engineering Practices, such as TDD and continuous integration
• Familiarity with HIPAA and GDPR regulations
• Jira and Confluence
• Technical documentation, such as coding styles, branching strategies, and functional specifications
• Automated enforcement of policies (e.g. linting, static code analysis, stylecop)
• Agile development practices and continuous improvementBeneficial Skills & Experience:
Stream Data Processing frameworks (e.g. Spark Structured Streaming, Flink, Beam)
Knowledge of Azure big data services such as Data Factory, and DatabricksJob Responsibilities:
• Build and maintain scalable data pipelines and data warehouses utilizing various Azure big data services, such Data Factory, and Databricks.
• Develop ETL processes and pipelines using SQL and PySpark.
• Perform data validation, load testing, and ensure platform quality standards are met
• Construct data pipelines and perform data transformations that are reliable, scalable, and efficient.
• Work with infrastructure and site reliability teams on deployment runbooks and provide recommendations on production monitoring.
• Work with stakeholders to identify data sources, create data models, and maintain data dictionaries.
• Build and maintain data streaming pipelines using tools like Kafka.
#LI-TR2 #LI-RemoteWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.