Our client is a top healthcare device manufacturers from USA and Europe, aimed to innovate and rock the market. The project represents a big system including integration between the embedded device, mobile application, and web services, and because of this, we are focusing a lot on the security aspects of the embedded system. The project is very structured and process driven and it is considered as technical excellence so we are paying huge attention to technical challenge motivation of our team members.Requirements:
• Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Data Science, or a similar field
• 3-5 years of proven experience as a Data Engineer, with experience in data validation, quality assurance, testing and productionalizing data platforms.
• Snowflake or any similar Analytical Storage
• Relational databases, such as MS SQL
• Apache Spark/Databricks
• Cloud ETL & Orchestration (Azure Data Factory)
• Cloud PaaS services in Azure
• File types and formats, e.g. Delta, Parquet, ORC
• Source Control and CI/CD systems, such as Git
• Engineering Practices, such as TDD and continuous integration
• Familiarity with HIPAA and GDPR regulations
• Jira and Confluence
• Technical documentation, such as coding styles, branching strategies, and functional specifications
• Automated enforcement of policies (e.g. linting, static code analysis, stylecop)
• Agile development practices and continuous improvementBeneficial Skills & Experience:
Stream Data Processing frameworks (e.g. Spark Structured Streaming, Flink, Beam)
Knowledge of Azure big data services such as Data Factory, and DatabricksJob Responsibilities:
• Build and maintain scalable data pipelines and data warehouses utilizing various Azure big data services, such Data Factory, and Databricks.
• Develop ETL processes and pipelines using SQL and PySpark.
• Perform data validation, load testing, and ensure platform quality standards are met
• Construct data pipelines and perform data transformations that are reliable, scalable, and efficient.
• Work with infrastructure and site reliability teams on deployment runbooks and provide recommendations on production monitoring.
• Work with stakeholders to identify data sources, create data models, and maintain data dictionaries.
• Build and maintain data streaming pipelines using tools like Kafka.What We OfferExciting Projects:
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.