• Experience building or improving test automation frameworks.
• Proficiency in CICD integration and pipeline development in Jenkins, Spinnaker, or other similar tools.
• Proficiency in UI automation ( Selenium, Robot, Watir)
• Experience in Gherkin (BDD /TDD)
• Willingness to take challenges head-on while being part of a team.
• Work closely with Software Engineers to understand the complex advertising ecosystem
• Develop automated test frameworks and suites on UI, API, and Integration levels of testing using Python or other OO languageRequirements:
• Technically lead and deliver multiple projects utilizing an Agile methodology while reviewing team members' code.
• Participates in developing technical and/or business approaches; and new/enhanced technical tools.
• Part of product teams in building architectures that are robust, fault-tolerant, and cloud-native. Builds solutions for problems of sizeable scope and complexity that have been successfully deployed to customers/users.
• Influences and drives software engineering best practices within the team
• Available for a weekly rotating On-Call support schedule.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.
GlobalLogic estimates the starting pay range for this role to be performed Remotely and the salary range will be $120,000/yr to $130,000/yr and reflects base salary only. This pay range is provided as a good faith estimate and the amount offered may be higher or lower. GlobalLogic takes many factors into consideration in making an offer, including candidate qualifications, work experience, operational needs, travel and onsite requirements, internal peer equity, prevailing wage, responsibilities, and other market and business considerations.Preferences:
• Minimum of 5 years of hands-on software test development experience, including both functional and non-functional test development
• Passion for driving best practices in the testing space
• Proficiency with Python (must have) or other OO language
• Knowledge of software engineering practices and agile approaches
• Strong desire to establish and improve product qualityJob Responsibilities:
• Participate in design discussions for our platform to help evolve the platform in a way that enables richer testing scenarios that simplify defect detection and prevention
• Assist with triage, diagnosis, and resolution of issues discovered across teams.
• Contribute to end-to-end acceptance tests
• Where necessary, develop and execute manual test cases to detect issues that cannot be detected through automated means
• Drive the conversion of manual tests to automated whenever possible
• Owns the design of software programs or systems within the team, and within the organization.
• Writes codes that establish and enhance frameworks.
• Reviews code for the design, testability, and clear usability. Builds solutions that scale and perform.
• Identifies opportunities to improve the system/product/services with each iteration.What We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.Professional Development:
We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidaysAbout GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.