Job ID: R0031571
Date Posted: Sep 28, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY INDIA LIMITED
Profession (Job Category): Quality Management
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
Manufacturing Quality Assurance work includes: Defining and specifying activities, processes, and standards to fulfill the quality requirements for a manufactured material, component, or product. Building and maintaining the infrastructure and systems necessary to consistently ensure the timely delivery of quality products. Auditing, monitoring, and determining the quality of manufacturing processes and/or outputs against defined internal and regulatory standards. Reporting and troubleshooting manufacturing process deviations and defects in finished goods An Experienced Professional applies practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education and work experience. May require the following proficiency: Works independently with general supervision. Problems faced are difficult but typically not complex. May influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies and practices.
· To perform routine , type & special test of power transformers upto 500 MVA , 765 kV class as per IS 2026 , IEC 60076 & IEEE standards, To make coordination with customers for successfully completion of inspection
i) To make test report of transformers and reactors
ii) To analyze test results and take corrective step
iii) Manpower handling
iv) To maintain calibration records of equipment's.
v) To do NABL documentation as per ISO/IEC 17025
· Third party witness testing at manufacturer premises. Quality checking of transformer at manufacturer premises during in process and final inspection.
· Analyzing the testing results and failure analysis of transformer.
· Preparing specification for procuring reference standards, testing equipment, test panels for testing and calibration purpose.
· Knowledge of Oil gas analysis.