Project Management Team Leader
Job ID: R0031329
Date Posted: Sep 13, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY BULGARIA EOOD
Profession (Job Category): Project/Program Management
Job Type (Experience Level): Management
Job Schedule: Full time
- Contributes to implementation of continuous improvements for the project execution strategy for the local project operation, in alignment with BU and LBU business strategies
- Ensures the local portfolio of projects is managed consistently, based on best practices and Hitachi Energy Policies.
- Leads the Project Management Office team and ensures that Hitachi Energy policies, i.e. directives, instructions and guidelines are followed. Develops, and continuously improves respective processes, based on industry best practices. Ensures that findings from lessons learned from project execution are incorporated in continuous improvement actions.
- Participates in Bid/Sales Phase, i.e. in estimating and resource planning.
- Oversees project management activities at the portfolio level through project reviews with the management team and Project Managers. Takes an active role in resolving escalated issues. Oversees that project closure is performed properly and timely for all projects in the portfolio.
- Oversees the proper application of contract and claim management methods in accordance with Hitachi Energy policies, and contractual agreements.
- Builds and maintain relationships with key stakeholders of the PMO. Serves as an escalation point for individual and systemic project management issues.
- A Bachelor's degree in Technical or Economics or similar field;
- Experience in SAP, ERP systems;
- English language skills are a MUST;
- Excellent work with Microsoft Office (Excel, PP);
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Project Management certification is an advantage;
- People Management skills