JD for Oracle PPM Fusion
Working extensively on Oracle Fusion Project Portfolio Management modules like Oracle Fusion Project Costing, Fusion Project Billing, Fusion Project Performance Reporting, Fusion Project Controls, Fusion Project Contracts,, Fusion Project Integration Gateway
- Requirements gathering and documentation using AIM / OUM or other prescribed methodologies
- To develop understanding of Projects functional flows, configuration and integration with other financial modules
- Conduct trainings
- Timely Designing module specific solution in the context of the integrated Oracle Fusion
- Capable of handling Solution Design /Functional Fit-Gap /Training/Testing sessions
- Prepare quality deliverables on time.
- At least 5 years of experience in Fusion Project Portfolio Management module
- Should have worked in at least 2 full life cycle implementations with at least one of the implementations on Fusion Projects
- Experience in Oracle fusion functional Projects modules
- Experience of having worked in a client facing delivery roleOur Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge