Job ID: R0030758
Date Posted: Sep 18, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY BELGIUM
Profession (Job Category): Engineering & Science
Job Type (Experience Level): Management
Job Schedule: Full time
Due to the expansion of our capacity of our production plant in Jumet, Belgium, we are hiring a Head of Process Manufacturing.
In this role you will be enhancing DryD competence in development and production needs and harmonize further through a central coordination.
- Build, lead and coordinate team for process engineering/manufacturing steps in DryD
- Define of global working instructions and procedures.
- Driving key global/local projects
- Support or lead DryD RCA and technology developments
- Creating and maintaining a repository with process know-how
- Sharing of best practices & Benchmarking activities
- Develop a technical roadmap for key suppliers. Drive communication/ relationship
- Technology surveillance
- Work on own projects and follows-up activity of GPE engineers.
- Schedule regular follow-ups/workshops are held
- Ensure best practice sharing through regular follow ups and workshops.
- Strong senior leader with strong operational experience and technical acumen in addition to relevant years of technical knowledge
- Proven track record in Process Engineering products manufacturing process development and industrialization, ideally including product introductions.
- Experience in Technical, Operational & Quality functions. Strong Quality and Compliance understanding
- Experience with working in matrix organizations; ability to lead network-wide with direct and non-direct responsibility.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and social skills, with proven high-level influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellence in building and maintaining constructive and effective relationships with internal and external collaborators; team building across cultures, countries, technical proficiencies and organizational levels.
- Capability to lead complex situations; able to deal with conceptual thinking, ambiguity and complexity with skill and comfort.
- Highly proficient in English, both written and spoken