Payroll Integration Manager
Hitachi Energy has been implementing several global transformation initiatives and Reiwa, which aims at building a single enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution for Hitachi Energy, is one of them. The objective of this initiative is to enable us to reshape and implement harmonized business processes across our organization, help us be faster and more productive, stronger in our customer focus, deliver on our financial targets, improve our operating model, and become more agile.
Implementation of the new business ERP (S4-Hana) has impact on payroll systems as the payroll accounting files will need to be delivered to the newly implemented system.
In order to support implementation of Reiwa in our organization, and prepare payrolls for successful payroll accounting files delivery, we are looking for a Payroll Deployment Manager to join the project team.
Your main role will be to manage and coordinate the deployment/implementation of the payroll integrations for the countries in scope.
Upon completion of this project, you will be considered for further stabilization or business as usual roles as part of Global Payroll teams.
- Responsible for monitoring and managing a defined list of countries, based on Program and workstream overall plan.
- Manage the activities to ensure the deployment is delivered on time, within budget and within scope.
- Lead and plan the schedule for detailed activities within each project phase (Design/Build, ITC, UAT, Cutover).
- Orchestrate and coordinate the work across the parties, including the activities on specialist team and vendors, ensuring proper communication with all stakeholders.
- Ensure that the agreed program principles of Reiwa are followed.
- Ensure local HR and Vendor resources are available as per planned activities.
- Manage the agreed Vendor scope of work with HR and takes actions for any deviations.
- UAT & Cutover: support local HR/Finance with data management in payroll conversion.
- Monitor and manage the pre-UAT activities and ensure support to UAT data issue resolution in scope of Reiwa HR Payroll.
- Monitor the conversion in Payroll system during the UAT and cutover activities, prior to Reiwa go live.
- Identify and review risks and issues and action on mitigations.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Project Management with experience in managing budgets, timelines, and resources.
- Knowledge of HR and/or Payroll – end to end
- Basic knowledge about finance related to payrolls postings is seen as an advantage.
- Experience in managing third-party vendors and service providers.
- Ability to work independently within minimum guidance and within a team environment.
- Ability to influence without reporting line authority.
- Fluency in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong analytical skills, initiative, and capability to solve complex problems and implement corrective measures.
- Proficient user of MS Office Applications required.