The Business Process Excellence Lead will be responsible for providing leadership and vision to identify opportunities to increase in efficiency, effectiveness and quality of processes through: Continuous Improvement (incl. Lean methodology), Process Visibility incl. Data Mining (Celonis), BI and other tools Business Partners feedback (e.g. NPS), Benchmarking and leveraging best practices across functions.
The BPE lead will drive process standardization and simplification in cooperation with Global Process Owners, HUB Leaders and other functions (both Finance and Non-Finance).
The BPE Lead will lead transformational changes leveraging both existing (SAP4, OpenText, ServiceNow, Celonis etc.) and new technologies (Robotics etc.) and will be directly responsible for the management of the BPE team.
- Develop and maintain Business Process Excellence strategy for Finance CSS in line with the overall company and Finance CSS goals
- Align Finance CSS leaders and stakeholders around Business Process Excellence, drive engagement, senior leadership sponsorship, coach and enable other leaders to deliver process excellence
- Ensure collaboration between Finance CSS and partners to deliver transformation towards TO-BE Finance CSS operating model
- Drive digital innovation and transformation that enhances business partners experience and delivers efficiency, effectiveness and simplification
- Drive Continuous Improvement mindset and encourage teams to create and build new solutions to improve quality and productivity
- Implementing solutions for transformational improvements, through the use of Process Excellence, Lean practices, automation (incl. Robotics) or other appropriate methodologies
- Benchmarking and leveraging best practices across functions, deliver sharing knowledge culture
- Driving standardization and simplification of processes across Finance CSS
- Experienced leader in driving Business Process Excellence with experience of running significant transformations in multinational organizations
- Track record of delivery of significant changes to processes, technology and ways of working that delivered value to the business and increased efficiency and effectiveness of GBS organization
- Understanding how new technologies (incl. RPA, AI) can be applied to improve processes, elevate business partners experience and drive cost efficiency
- Experienced in identifying transformation opportunities, process redesign and applying innovative and creative solutions to legacy issues
- Advanced communication skills, ability to influence others and understanding how people go through a change and the change process
- Knowledge of change management principles and methodologies across a portfolio of complex transformation programms
- High level of accuracy / attention to detail, hands-on mentality, strong delivery attitude and pro-active attitude
- Experience in People Management in multinational and/or multilingual environment
- Fluent English