Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to commercial & enterprise clients across public sector, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services, and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business, and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. The Role
We are currently looking for an experienced Frame Contract Sales Manager with focus on Public Sector. In this role you'll be responsible for driving all Sales and Pre-Sales activities as part of existing and future frame contracts held by Hitachi Vantara or its partners. The Frame Contract Sales Manager manages a cross-functional team to drive the adoption and expansion of the scope of frame contracts while maximizing revenue and margin for Hitachi Vantara. He/she will ensure that the solution and services delivered to each customer are aligned with the client's expectations and business requirements and compliant with government regulations. What You'll Be Doing Key Responsibilities
- Build, lead and inspire a cross-functional sales, services and delivery team including partners.
- Build & maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders at customers & partners.
- Develop & align all parties around the execution of a strategic plan. (Per customer/frame contract)
- Define & monitor relevant KPIs.
- Manage risks and issues associated with the contracts, ensuring that they are identified and addressed in a timely manner.
- Develop a blueprint on how to drive adoption and monetization of frame contracts.
- Ensure compliance of all systems and processes with government regulations.
What You Bring to The Team
- Generate pipeline
- Ensure funding and execution of account-based marketing campaigns.
- Introduce new technologies from Hitachi Vantara and technology partners as appropriate.
- Manage product/services mix and solution architecture.
- Ensure Hitachi Vantara's participation in major customer projects and RPFs.
- Identify new business opportunities within the contracts.
- Maximize conversion, revenue & margin for Hitachi Vantara.
- Drive solution adoption.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- University degree from a recognized institution is ideal, however relevant work experience will be taken into consideration.
- Experience should be in line with the Hitachi Vantara internal grade identified for the role.
- Demonstrable experience of software solution-selling within major vendor, distributor, or system integrator.
- Good knowledge of the IT data solutions market and particularly storage/ infrastructure economics.
- Show us that you have a consistent track record of sales achievement in public sectors in high value orders within the new business or account management environment.
- Capability to lead a team within a matrix organisation.
- You should be a self-motivated professional who can work effectively without close supervision, making decisions without continual reference to your immediate manager.
- Ability to act as a consultant and expert, attracting interest in Hitachi Vantara solutions and services by combining sales with the delivery of intellectual knowledge.
- Continuously seek to improve and build upon knowledge of market trends including environmental and competitive influencing forces.
- Act as a customer advocate, showing empathy with their challenges and issues and creating plans to address their needs.
- Ability to probe, listen, qualify, and resolve concerns or obstacles to a sale in a logical fashion, emphasising the Hitachi Vantara solutions that will deliver maximum benefit.
- Strong business acumen and negotiation skills, fluent in English and German
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage, and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension, and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours, and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.With Japanese Roots Going Back Over 100 Years, Our Culture Is Founded on The Values of Our Parent Company Expressed as The Hitachi SpiritWe are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge