Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:Must-Have:
- Min 2 years of hands-on DevOps experience in supporting large enterprise systems (preferably hosted in Azure)
- Min 1 year of hands-on experience in building CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps
- Min 1 year experience building and releasing infrastructure-as-code (IAC) using tools like Terraform, ARM etc.
- Experience with Monitoring (Nagios/Zabbix and cloud-based tools, Prometheus based for the container, Grafana), logging frameworks (ELK and Beats stack, Kibana), Azure Monitor, Azure Log Analytics, Application Insights, Prometheus, Datadog.
- Min 1 year experience in SQL - Basic DML, Joins, Functions, and Stored Procedures
- Knowledge of Operating Systems - Windows & Linux (such as file handling, system administration, text processing, log debugging & process management, and shell scripting).
- Hands-on experience on Azure Cloud Platform (especially Azure Framework, Azure App Services, Azure Functions, Azure SQL, Cosmos DB)
- Should possess strong technical, troubleshooting/debugging techniques, and problem-solving skills2Nice to Have :
Excellent organizational and time management skills, including the ability to work with multiple teams at the same time
Good Communication skillsJob Responsibilities:OPENED FOR KOMATSU PROJECT
• Develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines using tools like Azure DevOps, Jenkins etc.
• Troubleshoot/debug CI/CD issues.
• Active participation in developing and testing IaC solutions for IaaS and PaaS solutions for Cloud platforms.
• Implement practices & tools to deliver applications and supporting infrastructure rapidly and reliably at scale using IaC.
• Support DevOps operations by integrating developed IaC into CI/CD pipeline builds.
• Building & setting up new development tools and required infrastructure.
• Implement Release Automation across environments.
• Perform critical hotfix deployments.
• Identifying, deploying, maintaining & monitoring cybersecurity measures.
• Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for their adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage.
• Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs.
• Participate in periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer.
• Awareness of Agile principles and the ability to apply them.
• Identify and build automated processes wherever possible.
• Abreast of emerging technologies and industry trends and utilize them to enhance software infrastructure.What We OfferExciting Projects:
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.