Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:(Lead Engineer I)Required Skills
• Understanding and strong practice with development of Multitiered Distributed Architecture and Microservices.
• Strong practice Design Patterns and Java Enterprise Design Patterns, deep experience in core java related manifests, main java data structures and algorithms experience.
• Experience with IDEA IDE.
• Intermediate to advanced English (read/write/speak) for daily communication with the customer's subject matter experts.
• Experience in leading a small group of people (2-5) of middle or junior developers.
• Good use-case/feature/task estimation skills.
• Architectural and technical documentation development skills (UML diagramming, data flows, database diagrams).
• Developers mentoring.
• Good understanding of best practices of software development (code reviews, continuous integration, pair programming, etc.)Desired Skills
Deep understanding of these frameworks: Spring, Hibernate
Java Multithreaded programming
Web Services (SOAP, REST)
Experience in using Maven
Experience in unit testing with JUnit/Mockito
Understanding of Oracle tools for SQL scripts profiling and optimisation
Knowledge of static code analysis, including Sonar
Microservices architectureExperience with Docker, Kubernetes is a big plusJob Responsibilities:
• Research, design, develop, and modify enterprise-wide systems or applications software.
• Introduce and analyze requirements.
• Work on software design on all stages.
• Collaborate with distributed team.
• Mentor developers and newcomers.
• Participate in technical interviewsParticipate in technical interviews.What We OfferExciting Projects:
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.