The Olympus Markets Data Strategy team is building a next generation Data Fabric to solve the evolving Business, Analytical and Regulatory needs of Citi's Institutional Clients Group (ICG). The Fabric will bring together disparate data sources for the Global Markets organization and enable industry-leading analytics, client reporting, regulatory, surveillance, supervisory reporting(s) and data science solutions. It will also provide enhanced data quality controls, completeness and accuracy, reconciliations, entitlements, performance, management of data retention and archival per regulatory guidelines.
As part of this program build out the team are developing best in class applications to meet these use cases and managing complex dataapplication migrations to the Olympus Architecture.Development Value:
Candidate has the opportunity to be a contributor to the Citi Markets Data Strategy and contribute towards the goal of increasing revenue by providing key analytics/MIS/metrics for decision making, whilst also improving regulatory quality and accuracy. The candidate will work directly with bright and innovative individuals on both the business and technology side, giving broad exposure to front-to-back trade processing and electronic trading across all asset classes. The successful candidate can make a significant difference to business performance.
Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:IRC OPENED FOR CITI GROUP
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
• 8+years of Development experience with expertise in the following:
o Linux Based Hadoop Ecosystem (HDFS, Impala, Hive, HBase, etc.)
• Experience in Big data technologies including real time or near real time data processing platform
• Experienced in data warehousing, data modelling and data marts
• Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
• A history of delivering against agreed objectives
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
• Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skills
• Excellent analytical and process-based skills, i.e. process flow diagrams, business modelling, and functional design;
• The candidate is expected to be dynamic, flexible with a high energy level as this is a demanding and rapidly changing environmentJob Responsibilities:Key Responsibilities:
• Design and Develop real time and batch data transformation processes using wide range of technologies (Hadoop, Spark Stream, Spark SQL, Python, Hive etc.).
• Develop high performing reconciliation of multiple data sets.
• Ability to translate architecture and low-level requirements to design and code using Big-data tools and processes.
• Utilize in-depth specialty knowledge of applications development to analyse complex problems/issues, provide evaluation of business process, system process, and industry standards, and make evaluative judgement
• Conduct tasks related to feasibility studies, time and cost estimates, IT planning, risk technology, applications development, model development, and establish and implement new or revised applications systems and programs to meet specific business needs or user areas
• Monitor and control all phases of development process and analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation as well as provide user and operational support on applications to business users
• Consult with users/clients and other technology groups on issues, recommend advanced programming solutions, and install and assist customer exposure systemsWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.