We are seeking a Middle JS engineer to work on full lifecycle software development including planning, implementation, integration testing, documentation, release and product support. This is a role within the development organization, and the individual will be working with a cross functional international team on financial document application. The individual will be a participant on a focused scrum team with 6 or more teammates following Agile methodologies using the Scrum framework. Our client builds and supports a document automation solutions for Insurance business on US market. You can learn more about our partner collaboration following the link https://www.globallogic.com/ua/key-projects/bottomline-and-globallogic/Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience as a UI developer.
- Implementing new features based on OOP principles, design patterns.
- Knowledge of Backbone will be a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of the capabilities of IE10+, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome.
- Solid knowledge of DOM manipulation.
- Building systems (Webpack) + Vite.
- Keycloak understanding would be a plus.
- Experience in Agile and iterative development lifecycles.
- Intermediate English (read/write/speak) for daily communication with the customer's subject matter experts.
- Unit testing (Jest and etc.).
- Online portfolio or live example of work will be a plus.
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Writing clean, efficient, and maintainable code for software applications.
- Identifying and resolving software bugs and issues.
- Working closely with cross-functional teams, including QA engineers, and other developers.
- Implementing features and functionalities as per project requirements.
- Writing and executing unit tests and assisting in integration testing.
- Maintaining documentation for code, processes, and configurations.
- Meeting project deadlines and milestones effectively.Develop and maintain the UI architecture of large enterprise systems.
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies. Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefitsFun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.