Meet our Team
Due to a promotion from our Commercial team into Enterprise, we are looking for a new Commercial Account Manager to join our Stockholm team. This is an opportunity for an proactive, tenacious and high performing sales executive to join a close knit and successful team inside an established, global technology brand.
The Commercial customer segment is a huge growth opportunity for Hitachi Vantara. It covers all new business (regardless of size, so there are many Enterprise customers in Commercial) as well as all large - mid size companies. They key point is that they are acquisition new business. About us
Our commercial sellers work with our partners and clients, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi infrastructure solutions and services. They collaborate as a team, working closely with both technical and business stakeholders in our partners and customers to shape solutions.
This is a highly visible sales role reporting directly into the regional leader, with responsibility for growing technology-led solution revenue streams and contributing to the teams overall success in Sweden. On offer is a very good package and OTE, as well a great team (sales, presales, marketing, inside sales, partner managers, marketing etc) Not to mention a massive career development opportunity to learn, grow, earn and have fun! What you'll be doing
Building strong relationships and trust with a small number of strategic partner teams working closely with our global Infrastructure colleagues to expand our presence in the Swedish market. Articulating our industry leading technology solutions, which include Hybrid Cloud, On prem storage, mid-range, converged, hyper converged and more What you bring to the team
- Knowledge and experience of an industry recognized sales methodology and be used to using it in action.
- Experience of complex sales in a competitive environment for at least 3-5 years.
- A track record of working successfully with partner organizations to win new business accounts and developing existing customers.
- An ability to think creatively and work consistently to identify, develop and close opportunities within new or prospect customers, leveraging virtual teams. You'll be able to share specific examples to illustrate where and how you have done this.
- A track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets throughout your sales career, illustrating your persistent focus on supporting customers to realize required business outcomes
- You follow and are passionate about technology industry trends and can share advice and expertise with your customers, extrapolating the business benefits of technology solutions to meet their needs
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge