Job ID: R0031443
Date Posted: Sep 30, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY USA INC
Profession (Job Category): Sales, Marketing & Product Management
Job Type (Experience Level): Senior Management
Job Schedule: Full time
This role is responsible to define, plan and ensure implementation of the marketing & sales strategies for the Hitachi Power Industry & Components portfolio for the North American market, to meet the business objectives and in line with the global product strategy. This role will lead both the Product Marketing /Areas Sales team and the tendering team for the full Power Industry & Components portfolio. This include responsibility for the whole sales funnel from a supply point of view from demand creation, to the activation of the related quotation (from a SFDC opportunity generated by the Demand)/ bid and proposal/tendering stage to price setting with the objective of speeding up the decision-making process and price decision.
1. Strategic alignment: Responsible to execute the global business Line product marketing & sales support strategies in the NAM Market to ensure achievements of sales and profitability targets.
2. Targets Defines key targets (e.g. volume, prices, portfolio mix, profitability objectives) and ensures these are achieved for each of the product lines and for the market segment(s). Drives the growth of the top line & profitability in each target industry segment.
3. Analysis Ensure market analyses with Product Marketing team and Sales team members and approve appropriate forecasts and plans.
4. Business Marketing Plan: Ensure implementation of the overall product marketing plan, which includes product launches, customer centric marketing initiatives, and specific marketing campaigns. This includes working with Product Management and Sales organization and with Marketing to ensure strong execution of outbound marketing messaging.
5. Sales and Marketing Management: Ensures optimal coordination & preparation of bids and proposals, within the various product lines, in accordance with well defined process & procedures. Ensure full technical & commercial compliance with well-structured utilization of pricing excellent methodologies.
6. Customer relationship Builds and maintains strong relationships at senior levels with the key stakeholders.
7. Contracts and negotiations Ensures the team is well prepared and has the necessary internal support to pursue and manage large project contracts. Helps negotiate complex legal and commercial international frame agreements. Responsible for compliance with the Hitachi Risk Review process.
8. Risk Identifies and manages risk relating to contract agreements and prices across segments.
9. Reporting Ensure development of standard reporting tools to accurately identify future opportunities and measure progress by product line and segment.
10. People leadership and development
Ensures (with HR Manager support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Coaches, motivates and develops direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies. Drives and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: [email protected]. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.