- Engineering development for substation automation systems (SAS)
- Coordinate and execute technical activities associated with the design, specification, configuration, documentation and FAT testing of Scada systems
- Support the sales and offers area in the specification of new value propositions to customers
- Collaborate with the purchasing area in the selection of equipment for procurement in the projects
- Prepare all activities required for factory testing in Scada systems
- Attend internal or client technical meetings to report progress and present technical solutions
- Perform procedures for the execution of activities by third parties for the assembly and commissioning of SAS projects
- Electrical, electronic, systems or related engineering engineer with knowledge in electrical substations.
- Previous experience of at least 1 year in the design, configuration and testing of electrical substation supervision systems
- General understanding of the engineering process for SAS systems and associated activities
- Knowledge of communications standards and protocols such as IEC61850, IEC1011, IEC104 or DNP.
- Ability to use office tools such as Excel, Visio and Project
- Experience in handling Windows-based operating systems
- Knowledge in the development of graphical interfaces for scada systems
- Self-management capacity
- Spirit of teamwork and approach towards finding solutions
- Flexibility to learn new skills
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Level B2 in English
- Knowledge in cybersecurity and applicable standards (NERC, NIST, IEC61443, ISO27001)
- Knowledge in Ethernet communication networks
- Knowledge in programming languages such as C++, Phyton, Java script or similar.
- Management of tools for analysis of communications networks
- Skill in handling CAD tools