Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look at what our employees are saying: Hitachi Solutions: Recruiting the best talent and offering outstanding career opportunities (hitachi-solutions.co.uk)What to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses), pension and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer's offices regularly. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi.Job Description
We are growing our change management team
and looking for a Learning Consultant
to join us our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family. This role will report into our Head of Change and is responsible for delivery of learning solutions for clients.As an experienced Learning Consultant, you'll...
QualificationsAs an experienced Learning Consultant, you have...
- Support the projects and project teams as subject matter expert on learning and development specific areas focused on:
- Training Needs Analysis
- Training materials development
- Training delivery, including e-learning
- Training Assessment and development
- Design, develop and implement training and mobile learning solutions considering instructional design and learning theories
- Build rapport on projects with the relevant client interfaces to facilitate training development and delivery
- Ensure training delivery during the project to time, cost and quality
- Help line managers and trainers solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups
- Coordinate and collaborate closely with subject matter experts and clients to maintain agreed standards and adaptation of materials, where appropriate
- Regular on-site meetings to review status of training, strategy, schedules, issues and mitigation measures jointly with the client
- Liaise with the allocated Project Manager(s) to ensure internal training knowledge is shared within the organisation & to client staff
Diversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
- 2+ years of ERP training experience, preferably with Dynamics 365
- A background in developing learning solutions on large scale, transformation projects including ERP systems implementations
- Experience in developing training material for Microsoft Dynamics systems; F&O (key), CRM, Projects, SCM
- Have an aptitude to easily adopt new technologies and processes
- Interpersonal skills: strong presentation/ communication / facilitation skills (oral and written)
- Relevant knowledge of learning and development methodologies
- The ability to exhibit strong leadership skills as a role model, partner and mentor to project teams and clients
- The ability to be results-focused with strong business acumen combined with analytical and structured thinking
- Personal commitment to improving your own knowledge and skills
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by inclusivity. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees' and customer's individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented. You can read more about Hitachi's mission and values here: hitachi-solutions.co.ukAdditional Information
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.