Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business, and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
• Good in defining Strategy , developing systems requirements , designing, and prototyping , testing , training , defining support procedures , and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
• Support project organization for integration- and user acceptance test
• Write proposals and Statements of Work
• Lead assessments and explain requirements.
• Experience in supporting Solution s end to end for proposals and project delivery.
• Ability to work in a performance driven environment to meet customer deliverables What you bring to the team
• Total Experience should be 6-12 Yrs Years
• At least one End to End Implementation with 3 years experience in SAP EWM.
• Worked on Inbound, Outbound and Internal EWM processes
• Experience in outbound delivery transactions, MRP, S&OP, forecasting, stock transfers, warehouse location bins, storage types, search strategies, Material Movement types, STOs, Return Orders and Label Printer setups, etc.
• Working knowledge of the SAP EWM-POSC, LOSC, Deconsolidation, Production staging, Batch management, WPTs
• Worked on Supplier Consignment, Customer consignment, Replenishment and cross docking
• Worked on EWM integration with other modules MM, SD, QM and PP
• Defined in Stock type, availability group, warehouse process type and WOCR in EWM system
• Involved on EWM master data loads, Pre-cut over activity and Cutover activity list preparation.
• Worked on 3rd party interface and Knowledge of IDOCS & EDI for interface development
• Experience using serial Numbers and Handling Units.
• Experience on customizing on RF screens, experience on handheld devices
• Worked on Kit to stock, Kit to Order and Kit Reversal
• Good hands-on experience in working with SAP ABAP team in developing custom RF transactions and various EWM RICEFW objects Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge