We are looking for talented engineers to join our team in the development of forward-looking solutions for highly interconnected automotive software features.
In this role, you will test and develop solutions for next-generation vehicle controllers, autonomous driving, bodywork, powertrains and infotainment. Together with the team, you will focus on verification of driving automation systems designed for the cars.
We work in areas of remote software update, telematics & connectivity, context-aware systems, and application platforms. We are committed to modern development methodologies and tools like continuous integration, agile development, and test automation to design and implement innovative and high-quality software.
As part of our dynamic and agile team, you will ensure robustness, performance, and security aspects within the software design.
Don't waste any second, apply!Requirements:
- At least 4 years of embedded software development and testing experience in C/C++, and/or scripting language experience (e.g., Python)
- Knowledge and experience with CAN/CAN-FD, LIN, SPI, Ethernet and communications protocols
- Hands-on experience in software development for Linux-based embedded systems and Service Oriented Architecture for Automotive
- Products (AUTOSAR Adaptive BSW Integration/Testing experience)
- Hands-on experience on AUTOSAR Classic- BSW stack testing experience (e.g - COM Stack, Diag Stack and Memory Stack - testing experience)
- Working Experience on UDS, DoIP and SOME/IP protocols and knowledge of FOTA/AOTA verification
- Experience with automated build and CI/CD interfacing techniques
- Ability to communicate in English
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience with vector tools like Canoe, CANape, or Canoe.Diva
- Good hands-on experience with XETK tool or ARXML Schema
- Good knowledge on Linux OS, QNX and Emulators like QEMU
- Exposure to any Continuous Integration frameworks
- Familiar with flashing process using TRACE32 debugger
- Verification of SAE Level 2 and SAE Level 3 automated driving features, AUTOSAR
- Incorporating operating system and ECU specific software - after academy training
- Develop test framework, test automation, setting up test benches and test execution
- Verification of ADAS SW integration, SoC, Diagnostic Signal Interface and SAC Integration
#LI-ELIZACIERPICA #LI-HYBRIDWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.