As a Senior .NET and Ruby on Rails Developer, you will play a pivotal role in our software development team, responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining our web applications. Your expertise in both technologies is crucial to ensure our applications are robust, scalable, and of high quality.Requirements:
- Demonstrated experience in web application development using .NET and Ruby on Rails, with a minimum of 5 years of experience in each of these technologies.
- Strong knowledge of software design principles and web application architecture.
- Experience in implementing RESTful APIs and web services.
- Solid understanding of relational databases and SQL.
- Ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative and efficient problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies (e.g., Scrum) is a plus.
- Relevant certifications in .NET or Ruby on Rails are appreciated.
Tech skills: Ruby on Rails (coding and operating environment), C#, J#, NET. Familiarity with MVC, Mocking, RESTful, and ORM. PostgreSQL (familiarity with SQL, queries, and table constructs). Automated Unit Tests. JSON. SOAP/XML. Azure CI/CD pipeline. Git. Agile project methodologies. Job Responsibilities:
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Collaborate with the development team in defining technical and functional requirements.
- Design, develop, and maintain web applications using .NET and Ruby on Rails.
- Perform unit and integration testing to ensure code quality.
- Identify and address performance and security issues in applications.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure coding consistency and best practices.
- Work closely with other technical teams and stakeholders to ensure timely project delivery.
- Stay updated with the latest trends and advancements in .NET and Ruby on Rails.
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.