At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals, and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation.
Hitachi Energy is co-creating global and local solutions to solve the global challenge of an inclusive and equitable carbon-neutral future. We achieve this across industries, geographies and for every step on each customer’s unique journey.
- Act as subject matter expert by owning functionality.
- Familiarize BRD guidelines.
- Coordinate with development team and functional client or stakeholder to prepare BRD and functional requirement documents.
- Assist BA team, Tech team and Project Management team in planning and prioritizing enhancement, development and release of the concern module.
- Analyze, coordinate, and finalize the business requirement of the functionality/module/project owned.
- Responsible for improvement/enhancement and stability of the modules owned and contribute to the system.
- Contribute towards the overall improvement of the product and processes.
- Stay abreast on ongoing changes/regulation in the industry pertains to the functionality being owned.
- Assist team /unit lead and project management team in resource and task assignment.
- Assist team/ unit lead Assist QC team in preparing test cases/documentation, reviewing test cases and implementing QC process.
- Involve in documentation and presentation of the core end to end business process.
- develop test cases, compare against the software outputs, document and communicate anomalies to the reporting officer.
- Assist/develop software documentations like functional reports, system design reports, training materials, user manuals, test plans etc.
- Provide client support and internal support for the modules/project owned.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in IT, management, or any other relevant field.
- 2-3 years of experience in relevant field
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Good command over Microsoft Office applications and Project Management tools.
- Good analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Data analysis and modelling
- Knowledge on MSSQL will be an added advantage.
- Any prior software testing knowledge/basic programming concept will be a distinct advantage.