As part of a larger digital transformation project, we are looking for a functional SAP Order to Cash consultant to ensure the definition and end to end integration of S/4 HANA based solution. You will be consulting with the project's team to determine the business needs, develop and deploy SAP solutions.
To ensure success as an SAP consultant, you should possess extensive knowledge of IT system integration and the ability to accurately document SAP processes. An accomplished SAP consultant will be someone whose expertise results in optimized business operations.
If you meet the requirements and are passionate about the field, we encourage you to apply. We offer attractive compensation packages, comprehensive benefits, and advancement opportunities within the company.
#LI-MS10 #remote #hybridRequirements:Must have
Nice to have
- Be able to model business flows in the new IS system based on S/4 HANA
- Have expertise in P2P flow and inventory management
- Possess good knowledge of EDI, intra-intercompany flows and FI-CO master data
- Have good knowledge of Order to Cash integration
- Previous experience with the configuration of S/4 HANA system
- A very good listener as well as good faculties of expression are necessary
- Team player attitude with a sense of synthesis and attention to details
- Business analyst skills
- Strength of proposal with good interpersonal skills
- Advanced level of English language speaking
- Work on innovative projects with a strong proximity to the automotive business
- At ease with sharing and transferring knowledge to others (whether it be within the agile team or with stakeholders)
- Practical knowledge of agile methodologies
- More than 5 years of experience on large-scale transformation projects
- Successful experience in an implementation or deployment environment S/4 HANA
- Knowledge of the "Procure to pay" domain on S/4 HANA
- Knowledge of SAP PO and BTP (Business Technology Platform) would be a plus
- Very good level of English
- At least 2 years of experience in Agile projects, especially digital projects
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Assist business workshops during the design of the future Core Design to ensure end-to-end integration of the S/4Hana Finance solution.
- Assist in changing the Order to Cash configuration according to the business workshops.
- Manage the relationship with stakeholders and development teams.
- Drafting of detailed specification files (in English).
- Identification of post pilot releases and the method of implementation to limit operational impacts on existing IS.
- Participate in the integration, testing and migration strategy.
- Enlightens with digital experience the solutions imagined by Product Owner.
- Gives advice on possible improvements in product backlog.
- Supports Product Owner in Product Backlog prioritization.
- Details each selected feature in the form of a User Story small enough to be implemented within one sprint, including acceptance criteria necessary for the team to understand and develop the user story.
- Understand and prioritize technical stories suggested by the team as well as Defect Stories.
- Clarify any User Story upon request from the Development Team during a Sprint.
- Participates and contribute to Agile events with the Team.
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.