Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:
• Minimum 10 years of experience in software testing and quality assurance, with a focus on test architecture and strategy.
• Seasoned technical test leader who can recommend tools, frameworks, demonstrate, and with their technical expertise can guide us how we can better utilize our CI/CD
• Sound technical skills of Java, java Selenium , and other related technologies and tools.
• In-depth knowledge of various testing methodologies.
• Familiarity with continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) practices and tools.
• Ability to analyze complex technical problems and devise effective solutions.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
• Leadership qualities to guide and mentor team members.Job Responsibilities:
• Develop and articulate the overall testing strategy and approach for projects, considering factors such as system architecture, business requirements, and risk assessment.
• Define and document testing frameworks, tools, and technologies to be used across projects.
• Identify key performance indicators and metrics to measure testing effectiveness and product quality.
• Collaborate with development teams to integrate testing into the continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipeline.
• Provide technical guidance in the identification and resolution of complex technical challenges related to testing and quality assurance.
• Identify opportunities for optimization, increased efficiency, and enhanced test coverage.
• Collaborate closely with software developers, product managers, and quality assurance teams to ensure alignment on testing goals and strategies.What We OfferExciting Projects:
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.