We are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner who works closely with the organization to develop, maintain and ensure quality operations of human resources processes including, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, compensation, benefits, attendance and employee development. You combine a flexible leadership approach with a strong focus on, coaching, performance evaluation and active listening feedback and proactive problem solving? Apply today!
- Proven results in metrics, Change Management, Recruiting, Employee Development, Performance Management and Compensation strategies.
- Ability to have a balance in being strategic focused while also being a Human Resource Business Partner.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to lead people at all levels.
- Ability to facilitate and influence change. Possess effective facilitation and coaching skills.
- Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resources networks and organizations and ongoing community involvement.
- Well-developed team skills, unquestioned integrity and ability to maintain confidential information, plus the experience, confidence and presence to effectively handle sensitive HR issues.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in fast-paced, innovative environments experiencing a high degree of change; must be highly adaptable
- Demonstrated energy, passion and ownership for growth as an HR professional
- Enthusiastic, “creative, out-of-the-box” thinker who thrives on BIG and BOLD approaches
- Demonstrated experience working effectively in a highly collaborative environment where HR serves as a business partner to the organization
- Must be proactive, take initiative, and demonstrate the ability to handle multiple projects, changing priorities and frequent heavy workloads which may require work outside of normal business hours.
- Business-focused with the ability to think critically and analytically.
- Strong organizational skills and a detail-oriented approach in day-to-day work flow.
- Assist with employee performance management activities including annual reviews, success planning and compensation.
- Administer compensation programs, including annual performance reviews, salary planning, incentive compensation and non-cash programs.
- Bachelor and/or master’s degree in Human resources, Business Administration, Law or similar
- Solid previous experience in HR function (minimum 5 years) is a must.
- Ability to move in an international environment and balance different stakeholders.
- Strategic mindset as well as data analysis and ability to deal with complex organization.
- Previous experience on HR Project management would be a nice to have.
- Excellent communication skills in English and German, both written and spoken.
- Demonstrate planning and organizational skills.
- Forward-thinking to develop and implement new ideas.