We're Hitachi Vantara, a global infrastructure business. Our people are the force of meaningful progress. We enable the incredible with data - from taking theme park fans on magical rides, conserving natural resources, protecting rainforests to saving lives. We empower businesses to automate, optimize and advance innovation. Together, we create a sustainable future for all.
Imagine the sheer breadth of talent it takes to inspire he future. We don't expect you to 'fit' every requirement - your life experience, character, perspective, and passion for achieving great things in the world are equally important to us.The role
Seeking to build strong relationships and trust with new and existing customers across industry sectors such as retail, finance, manufacturing and public sector.
Articulating our industry leading solutions, which include Data Centre/Storage, Cloud, Big Data, Advanced Analytics and IoT, to enable your customers to realise the highest levels of success. What you'll bring
Mandatory skills- EMC Unity/ VNX/ Netapp, HNAS, NAS performance (troubleshooting) , DR(4 years exp mandatory), NAS network administration Shift- 24/7 Interview type - In person
- Has an experience in Storage Administration/migration of more than 8yrs
- Excellent understanding of Storage architecture
- Expertise on 2 or more Storage products Dell EMC Unity (NAS), VNX (NAS), NetApp (Cdot) , Hitachi HNAS.
- Troubleshoot and analyze performance issues
- Excellent working knowledge of multi-path software
- Operating system command exposure (Unix and Wintel for limited administration purposes)
- Storage System administration functionality and exploitation
- Firmware application, both upgrading and downgrading
- Deep understanding of NAS disaster recovery practices (DR)
- Handson experience with Troubleshooting, CIFS, NFS and multi- protocol issues.
- Knowledge of networking related to VLAN, FSN, IFGRP.
- Troubleshooting issue related to NAS performance
Championing diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Effective communication skills in both verbal and written English
- Client focused with regards to service delivery
- Self-driven and able to work independently or within a team
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills (the ability to think logically through a problem)
- Must have the initiative, tenacity and commitment to see problems through to resolution
- Able to respond to and resolve client queries and requests in a timely manner
- Works well in a team
- An ability to work well under pressure
- A flexible approach
- Ability to work shift patterns and provide out of hour's on-call support (24*7 readiness required)
- Ability to provide clear and concise documentation
- Good 3rd Party Liaison, i.e. Suppliers of storage products and hardware for problem resolution
Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) are integral to our culture and identity. Diverse thinking, a commitment to allyship, and a culture of empowerment help us achieve powerful results. We want you to be you, with all the ideas, lived experience, and fresh perspective that brings. We support your uniqueness and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our team. How we look after you
We want to help you take care of your today and tomorrow - at home and at work. Which is why we offer industry-leading benefits that go far beyond compensation. That means support, services, and resources that also take care of your holistic health and wellbeing. We're always looking for new ways of working that bring out our best, which leads to unexpected ideas. Here, you'll experience a sense of belonging, and discover autonomy, freedom, and ownership as you work alongside talented people you enjoy sharing knowledge with. We're also champions of life balance and offer flexible arrangements that work for you (role and location dependent). About us
We're a global team of innovators. Together, we harness engineering excellence and passion for insight to co-create meaningful solutions to complex challenges. We turn organizations into data-driven leaders that can a make positive impact on their industries and society. If you believe that innovation can inspire the future, this is the place to fulfil your purpose and achieve your potential.
We're proud to say we're an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, age, disability status or any other protected characteristic. Should you need reasonable accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know so that we can do our best to set you up for success.