A new innovation project aims to show how switching from polluting gas boilers to modern, energy-saving, clean, and sustainable heat pumps can reduce the complexity, high installation, and operation costs of the technology.
- Relevant technical education in computer science, software engineering, or math
- 2+ years of professional experience as a backend developer in the web domain
- Strong Python skills with rich experience in native library usage
- REST API development (using Django or a similar framework)
- Commercial experience in working with message queues and app containerization
- Practical knowledge of API design and development
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate+ level of English
- Location LvivNICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with IoT
- Experience working with microservices architecture
- Experience with asynchronous programming, parallelism
- Experience working with cache storages (e.g. Redis) - relational databasesJob Responsibilities:
- You will conceptualize and build a web application
- Working through the web application development lifecycle to launch
- Developing functional databases, applications, and servers to support our web application on the back end
- Developing and designing RESTful services and APIs
- Troubleshooting issues and problem-solving as necessary
- Keeping current with industry trends and developments that can be applied in the processWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.