Our customer is the top Tier-1 company in the automotive world.
The company is cooperating with one of the biggest car manufacturers for developing infotainment systems for a wide variety of car lines for 23' model years.
The team in GlobalLogic is responsible for maintaining and updating customer products after SOP.
Maintenance includes AOSP, Yocto Linux, and Linux Kernel parts and customer-specific features, bug-fixing, system integration, and validation.
SW Platform: Android 13, Yocto Linux, Linux Kernel 5.14
HW platform: Qualcomm 8155, SA8195-AA, 8150Requirements:
- BA, MS degree in software engineering, computer science, or other related fields
- 1+ years of experience in software development
- Good knowledge of C/C++
- Good knowledge of Linux, including experience in the development on Linux
- Good knowledge and experience in multithreading
- Experience in GIT
- Experience in troubleshooting and debugging complex issues, profiling, and system performance optimization.
- Knowledge of AOSP
- Experience in working with and creating the software development documentation
- Good communication skills, at least upper intermediate spoken and writing English
- Experience in development or integration for embedded systems will be a major plus
- Experience Linux kernel development
- Knowledge of Java for Android
- Contribute to the updating, maintaining, and bug-fixing of the Android-specific features on the OS level
- Contribute to the performance analysis and optimization of the existing system
- Porting customer-specific features to the newest Android versions
- Contribute to the HAL development
- Take part in the system requirements and customer requests analysis
- Contribute to the update and creation of project documentation
- Take part in the development of new features and different PoC projects
- Cooperate with other teams worldwide to follow up on product development and integration
#LI-AB3 #LI-RemoteWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.