Support local sales organization and customers in determining the most technically appropriate and cost-effective solutions for our high voltage service products, generator circuit breakers, gas insulated substations, transformers and prepare technical descriptions of the applied products and technology to support the proposal process. Conduct asset management to determine suitable solutions. Prepare and present technical and commercial presentation to staff and customers.
- Conduct business with safety and integrity.
- Proactive business development attitude and business collaboration.
- Promote and grow sales for entire PGHV and PGTR Service portfolio.
- Understand entire PGHV and PGTR Service portfolio offering in collaboration with Product Managers and Regional Service Sales Managers.
- Position HITACHI ENERGY HV Service as customers’ first choice for relevant offerings.
- Drive improvement processes that positively affect the sales process.
- Collaborate with Installed Base Manager to identify New Customer opportunities and pro-actively sell parts and service.
- Lead and manage Service sales opportunity negotiations among customers and FES, including a proper offer elaboration, FCM and costs for specific opportunity.
- Build relationships with key accounts in order to position HITACHI ENERGY HV Service as a Valued Partner, improving HITACHI ENERGY share of wallet and reducing frequency of emergency RFPs for Field Service mobilizations to customer-planned station outages.
- Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
- Creates added value for the customer and HITACHI ENERGY and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques. Communicates details in accordance with HITACHI ENERGY offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
- Prepares offers in coordination with the Marketing Manager and product managers. Ensures appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
- Manages administrative procedures in sales processes and supports collection and project management activities when needed.
- Manage pursuit of major proposals in collaboration with Front End Sales
- Participate and properly plan/align meetings with PGHV Service US inside sales team to maintain Pipeline and Forecast data accuracy – probabilities, expected award date - in SFDC and to prevent “stake” proposals
- Weekly follow-up cadence for open opportunities and customers with open quotes
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Minimum 2 Years in Sales Related Role/Function.
- Candidate must already have work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States.
- Minimum 2 Years in SAP or related ERP System.
- Minimum 2 Years in Engineering or research related function.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: [email protected]. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.