Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services, and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business, and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Design and develop Security test plans, test cases, execute test cases (on Web, Mobile, Infrastructure), and report test results to the teams.
- Perform static and dynamic analysis on customer facing applications, websites, and large enterprise networks.
- Provide reports that clearly articulate vulnerabilities and weaknesses to clients.
- Create tools and frameworks with quality code to simplify testing scenarios.
- Conduct malware analysis and provide indicators for defensive measures.
- Coordinate with the threat study teams and offer all necessary functional guidance to avoid any malicious activities.
- Work in partnership with the development teams to deliver business functionality on time with required quality that meets the acceptance criteria.
- 3 - 6 years of experience in a technical role in the areas of security operations, threat intelligence, cyber incident response, or penetration testing team; especially STRIDE thread modeling and MITRE AT&T.
- Experience in DevSecOps Services, Threat Modeling, Product Security, Application Security, CSSLP, Red team& Blue team.
- Experience in using the tools for Pentest and Threat Modeling: IriusRisk, ThreatModeler, OWASP Threat Dragon, Burp Suite, Metasploit.
- Understand how industry leaders mitigate security and privacy threats.
- Good at English, ability to communicate and explain methodologies and needs for threat modeling, exposures to internal and external stakeholders.
- Good working knowledge of advanced threat analysis technology in subjects such as banking, telecommunications, computer science, and others are added advantages.
- Hitachi Vantara Vietnam Co., Ltd: Quang Trung Software City, Tan Chanh Hiep Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Hitachi Vantara Vietnam Co., Ltd - Danang Branch Office: Floor 6th, Phi Long Building, 52 Nguyen Van Linh Street, Nam Duong Ward, Hai Chau District, Danang City, Vietnam.
- Hitachi Vantara Vietnam Co., Ltd - Hanoi Branch Office: Floor 18th, VCCI Tower, 9 Dao Duy Anh Street, Phuong Mai Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge