Support Factory Controller in all financial and commercial matters and actively drive related functions towards targeted KPIs.
- You will advise and support the business in areas related to future state financial performance including Finance consulting and coaching (e.g., interpreting financial results and measures in the context of business operations), NWC forecast, OCF forecast.
- You will be providing forward looking, financial insight on market conditions, competitors, and alternative business scenarios by providing deep dive analysis on historical financial performance e.g: product mix analysis, project gain/losses review.
- You should Co-ordinate with related functions to prepare monthly forecasts including OCF, and NWC.
- You should ensure revenue recognition in line with Group Guidelines; book keepings and posting in line with GAPs, Global Accounting and Reporting Guidelines.
- You should actively join in projects led by local functions, Hub, Global.
- You should prepare management reports.
- You should support audits e.g: tax audits, external audits.
- You should improve the quality of internal and external financial data to drive business decision making and performance.
- Living Hitachi energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, Auditing, or similar field.
- More than 3 years of experience in Accounting, Auditing.
- Knowledge of ERP, IFRS, Internal audit is an advantage.
- Fluency in English (speaking, listening and writing)
- Master of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Power Point…)
- Strong commitment to safe work practices and dedication to following all relevant workplace safety guidelines.
- A high level of self-motivation, curiosity and desire to learn about new technologies.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
- Time management skill to accommodate with tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in team with co-operative spirit.