Company unites market-leading companies that all have a shared goal of improving patient access. Each organization (Citeline, Evaluate, MMIT, Panalgo, The Dedham Group) delivers must-have answers for critical strategic and commercial decision-making.
Together, we help our clients:
Assess the market need and competitive landscape
Know precisely which drugs to prioritize in their portfolios
Find out where the launch difficulties will be-before they're difficulties
Track and improve market access post-launch
By combining the efforts of each organization under Norstella, we can offer an even wider breadth of expertise, cutting-edge data solutions and expert advisory services alongside advanced technologies such as real-world data, machine learning and predictive analytics. At Norstella, we don't just deliver information and insights. We deliver answers you can act on.Requirements:Main skills and experience:
- 6+ years in UI design and architecture
- 6+ years in building highly performant and scalable web applications using modern tech stacks - HTML5/CSS3/React JS/other JS frameworks
- Expertise in AWS Cloud/AWS UI technology stack
- Experience with RESTful API and API security frameworks, service-oriented and/or microservices architecture
- Experience with "Test First" (TDD) software development process
- Experience with modern programming languages like Node.js, C#, Python, Java
- Experience with Agile development and delivery - Scrum, Lean, XP, Kanban methodologies
- Experience with relational and/or non-relational databases like PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, MySQL etc is a big plus
- Expeirence with Data Structures, Algorithms, and general Computer Science concepts
- Experience within pharma/healthcare sector is a plus
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Work on projects with significant complexity
- Be an excellent teammate, focusing on results, collaboration and winning as a team
- Have a strong sense of ownership of the solutions that your team works on
- Be willing to work with and invest yourself in learning new technologies, programming languages, databases etc.
- Be proactive, and a self-learner.
- Communicate effectively
- Be an "agile" person. You desire a fast-paced dynamic work environment
- Review existing technologies for suitability and make recommendations for change
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.