Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:Must-Have:
1. Min 2 years of hands-on DevSecOps experience in supporting large enterprise systems (preferably hosted in Azure) from a system engineering, and application support perspective.
2. Min 4 years of hands-on experience in implementing CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps.
3. Min 2 years of experience in Automation tools: Terraform, ARM templates.
4. Min 2 years of experience with Monitoring, Logging frameworks.
6. Min 2 years of experience in SQL - Basic DML, Joins, Functions, and Stored Procedures.
7. Knowledge of Operating Systems - Windows & Linux (such as file handling, system administration, text processing, log debugging & process management, and shell scripting).
8. Good knowledge of DevOps configuration and automation programs like Chef, Ansible, and Puppet.
9. Solid knowledge of risk assessment techniques, threat modeling approaches, cyber security threats, and best practices.
10. Good knowledge of concepts like - implementing automated testing, rapid and incremental software updates, developer-led security improvements, and threat preparation practices.
11. Hands-on experience on Azure Cloud Platform (especially Azure Framework, Azure App Services, Azure Functions, Azure SQL, Cosmos DB) in regard to cloud security.
12. Good knowledge of developer tools like GitHub and Docker.
13. Comprehensive understanding of methodologies like Agile. Nice to Have :
1. Programming experience using languages like Python/Java
2. Knowledge of security management tools like ThreatModeler, Chemarx and Aqua
3. Good at communication
4. Should be a good team player.Job Responsibilities:
-> Develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines using tools like Azure DevOps, Jenkins etc.
-> Integrate security (testing) tools (SAST, DAST) into CI/CD pipelines.
-> Develop & maintain DevOps and application/cloud security tools & required infrastructure.
-> Troubleshoot, identify and fix problems in the DevSecOps domain.
-> Design & implement secure software development life cycle solutions based on various tools.
-> Implement defined applications security architecture elements.
-> Implement, maintain & automate security controls.
-> Implement security review processes.
-> Define documentation of security requirements for applications (web, mobile, host, SOA, etc.).
-> Monitor and measure the KPIs and KRIs related to the security of systems/applications.
-> Working closely with Cloud Infrastructure and Security teams to ensure organizational best practices are followed.
-> Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer.
-> Awareness of Agile principles and the ability to apply them.
-> Should possess strong technical, troubleshooting/debugging techniques, and problem-solving skills.What We OfferExciting Projects:
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.