US company with 30+ years of history providing public sector services, built with the mission to accelerate the digital transformation for the government and focused on providing innovative solutions and industry-leading services that will help deliver impactful change in the communities. Its span of products comprises business licensing, tax solutions, short-term rental, online civic services, information access and official public records.
The client aims to transform development and L3 support operations by establishing a strategic partnership with GlobalLogic, aiming to set up self sufficient pods to support cross-portfolio initiatives, including sustenance of current platforms and also evolving their products through the modernization of the tech-stack and implementation of advance data analytics and microservices-based solutions.Requirements:
Previous QA experience (5+ years preferred)
• Solid software application experience or strong aptitude to quickly learn and effectively use:
o MS Office, particularly Microsoft Excel
o Zoom (for online demos and training with customers, as well as internal meetings)
o Database systems/data relationships
• Understanding of data files and mapping such as XML files/Excel and impeccable attention to detail to ensure programming inputs and outputs are inspected and analyzed properly for programming iterations and client delivery.
• Understanding of APIs and API testing capabilities
• SQL experience
• Superb organizational skills with a strong ability to manage documents and task list
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to provide a dedicated, friendly and professional level of service and support
• BA/BS degree in technical or data related degree (preferred)
• Ability to maintain appropriate confidentiality (confidentiality agreement required)
• QA Automation Tools and Processes
• Advanced/Proficient EnglishJob Responsibilities:
As QA Engineer you will be able to understand different business cases, user experience and expected outcomes for all new features of all product lines. The position works on multiple products and features. The QA Engineer will be responsible for creating test files or scenarios and releasing user documentation for the various user groups.
This will require a fast-learning curve to be able to understand the business case, user experience and success or failure of items across all product lines and new features.
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Compile regression tests
- Ability to quickly understand potentially affected areas and dependencies
- Careful review of instructions included throughout the system
- Ability to craft and provide input on validation messaging
- Ability to view and understand the system from the user perspective regardless the role they have
- Ability to create and improve internal documentation and training materials
- Ability to clearly document defects, how to reproduce, and build test cases upon it
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.