US company with 30+ years of history providing public sector services, built with the mission to accelerate the digital transformation for the government and focused on providing innovative solutions and industry-leading services that will help deliver impactful change in the communities. Its span of products comprises business licensing, tax solutions, short-term rental, online civic services, information access and official public records.
The client aims to transform development and L3 support operations by establishing a strategic partnership with GlobalLogic, aiming to set up self sufficient pods to support cross-portfolio initiatives, including sustenance of current platforms and also evolving their products through the modernization of the tech-stack and implementation of advance data analytics and microservices-based solutions.Requirements:Hard Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in: Computer Science Engineering, Electrical, Software, or Equivalent. 2+ years of experience as an Enterprise Web Developer.
- Proven software development experience in PHP.
- Good understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Good understanding of Composer, a dependency management tool.
- Strong knowledge of PHP MVC web frameworks like Laravel, Symfony, CodeIgniter, etc
- Good knowledge of relational databases, Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, eBay, Paypal, etc)
- Experience in using PHP libraries like mPDF, phpoffice, phpmailer, OAuth, OneLogin, etc.
- Advanced English skills communications
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- This role will drive new developments of web applications and websites as well as maintaining existing solutions of our clients
- Create high performance / high availability websites
- Maintain and enhance long-term enterprise web applications with continuous integration systems and code quality gateways
- Active participation in the conceptualization and development of new modules, features and functions
- Take a lead of a new direction our team is stepping into
- Coordinate with co-developers, product owners and send regular updates
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Extend functional capabilities of existing platforms
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.