Our client is an American company related to the development of firmware and middleware for own SmartTV. Engineering activities are related to development of new generation OS intended for running on own TV models family.
It includes (but not limited) following activites:
- implementing system services and daemon
- working with BSP
- profiling and optimizing memory and performance
- implementing core native and web SDKs, which will be used for apps development
- working with features related to peripherals - Bluetooth, HDMI, IR, etc
- network part programming - support of Etherent, WiFi connectivity
- cloud services connectivity - metrics, diagnotics, etc
- media related functionality
We offer to participate in engineering work for one (or several) mentioned domains.Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in C++
- Experience in Embedded Systems
- Good Linux system programming skills
- Good Debugging skills
- Experience in multi-threaded programming & Inter-process communication
- Knowledge of the streaming technologies
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge in multimedia frameworks like gstreamer, ffmpeg, etc
- Experience in Network programming
- Coding, Debugging, Bug fixing
- Research and implement a functional requirements using up to date technology and skills.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team.
#LI-NB1 #LI-RemoteWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.