- Answer telephone, greet, direct visitors; direct inquiries to appropriate departments and offices; sort and distribute mail; prepare outgoing mail
- Take on small tasks or projects to support the company (mailings for HR/ Legal printing etc.)
- Provide general administrative and clerical support when required (provide event logistics help for other admins and facilities requests)
We are looking for a Front Desk Operator eager to leave a mark on Fortech's story. Join us in our journey of crafting software development projects for a large variety of industries.
In this role, you will be involved in the daily front desk activities, and you will gain experience in Administrative related activities.
Join a community united by common values and explore new perspectives in your professional development. Let's craft & grow together!
• Good written and verbal communications skills both English and Romanian
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Assertive behaviour with strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and high attention to detail
• No previous working experience is required
• Creating a welcoming environment, greeting, informing, and directing visitors and employees in a warm and professional manner
• Maintaining front desk security and security access lists, keeping track of incoming and outgoing visitors
• Reporting any suspicious activity to security staff
• Handling/re-directing all incoming and outgoing calls, mails, faxes
• Receiving, sorting, and distributing mail
• Coordinating messenger and courier services
• Maintaining the entry/exit register of Entry/Exit Documents from the company
• Provide support on a needs-basis for other departmentsWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.