Comprised of the Company's international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Media & Entertainment Distribution department aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
Leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Proficiency in server-side programming languages, especially Java
- Professional experience with Java based web services and RESTful framework, and both relational and non-relational database platforms
- Experience with large scale distributed system architecture
- Ability to trace through various services and determine root cause when issues occur
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle and Agile Development/Testing practices and methodologies
- Familiarity with CI/CD methodologies
- Experince with Cloud Services (AWS)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong teamwork ethic, with demonstrated ability to work independently as well as a team-focused approach towards software development
- Ability to lead small projects and platform initiatives
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Work as part of a team
- Participate in stand-ups and other sprint meetings
- Design and implement new solutions
- Optimize and enhance existing services
- Document changes and new features
- Perform code reviews
- Deliver code with thorough automated testing
- Mentor junior team members
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.