SmartTV OS development, delivering high-performance products with the latest innovations. Scope includes developing core services and components, including video, audio pipelines, graphics backend, Native, and WebSDK, and modern components for home multimedia center.Requirements:
- BA/BS in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Excellent Linux skills - must be totally comfortable as a user and developer
- You have the ability to write clean, modular, and tested code.
- You are a fast learner to get new design and technology concepts.
- Strong programming skills in C++11/17
- Strong understanding of multithreading, synchronization, and concurrent programming
- Knowledge of network protocols - transport and application
- Bonus points for any background with BLE, IoT, Embedded BSP
- Research and implement functional requirements using up-to-date technology and skills.
- Design the software architecture to support the requirements
- Review the software design and implementations
- Maintain the code clean, and modular for cross-platform architecture.
- Leading and coordinating a team of around 5 people
- Direct communication with product owners and other architects.
- Planning and estimation.
#remote #LI-IN1What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.