GlobalLogic is going to build an analytical platform for the client. A platform which will be gathering information about some companies from various sources, will normalize it according to the predefined flow and will show it to the user as a set of analytical dashboards. The gathered and processed information will let the customers make decisions regarding the business state of the investigated companies. Analytical information will help customers to predict the future state of the appropriate companies and improve customer's business processes.
The client provides high value analysis and support to partner companies for identification and mitigation emerging business challenges. Today the customer's business processes are highly manual and fragmented.
The project is aimed to define and bring to life a digital platform that connects the client employees with relevant and meaningful information about their portfolio holdings, enabling insights and action.
- 3+ years of experience with a broad range of technologies, such as Java, Spring, Hibernate, Object Oriented Design and Development, multi-tier system architecture, Web Services, etc.
- Self-motivation and experience in working within Agile methodologies must be the strength of this person.
- A candidate should possess extensive communication skills.
- Experienced in building microservice architecture with event-based communication in the AWS environment will be a plus.
- At least theoretical knowledge of CI/CD processes. Can participate in the creation of the chain from coding, test to deployment.
- Should be familiar with architecture components, design patterns, integration patterns, enterprise design patterns and capacity planning.
- Experience in service-oriented architecture development and implementation will be a plus.
- Experience in using various distributed caching solutions.
- Analytical, problem solving skills and technical troubleshooting.
- Expert knowledge of concurrency, scalability and fault tolerant designs.
- Basic docker knowledge. Kubernetes experience is a plus.
- At least Intermediate English
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Implement new features in a highly collaborative environment with Product, Design, DevOps, and Front-End engineers.
- Participate in backlog decomposition & estimation.
- Participate in sprint planning.
- Code review.
- Bug Fixing.
- Contribute to a high quality, and performing code base.
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.