Repair & Maintenance Engineer
Job ID: R0031910
Date Posted: Nov 3, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY XI'AN POWER CAPACITOR CO., LTD
Profession (Job Category): Engineering & Science
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
- You will be responsible for the management and maintenance of equipment and instruments throughout their entire lifecycle, and developing, executing, improving, and implementing preventive maintenance plans for on-site equipment.
- You will develop and monitor OEE and other equipment-related indicators and propose and implement continuous optimization measures.
- You will develop and maintain equipment maintenance WI, ensure the implementation of equipment maintenance, and keep corresponding records.
- You will provide technical guidance for on-site emergency equipment maintenance or implement troubleshooting to ensure that equipment and instruments are in good condition.
- You will conduct statistical analysis of equipment failures that occur during operation, summarize the causes of equipment failures, propose, and develop improvement measures, carry out relevant optimizations, and reduce equipment downtime.
- You will participate in the performance management of equipment maintenance personnel, develop, and monitor relevant performance indicators such as MTTR and MTBF, and continuously improve.
- You will manage relevant technical data, archives, and various spare parts for maintenance.
- You will Complete other departmental tasks assigned by superiors.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Full-time bachelor's degree or above, majoring in electrical, mechanical, or mechanical-related fields.
- At least 3 years of work experience, preferably in a foreign-funded enterprise.
- Proficient in using office software and CAD/slide works drawing software.
- Possess excellent communication, coordination, and teamwork skills.
- Have a certain level of self-learning ability pressure resistance, and a strong sense of teamwork.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.