Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.
What you'll be doing
Seeking to build strong relationships and trust with new and existing customers across industry sectors such as retail, finance, manufacturing and public sector.
Articulating our industry leading solutions, which include Data Centre/Storage, Cloud, Big Data, Advanced Analytics and IoT, to enable your customers to realise the highest levels of succeJDss.
What you bring to the team
• An ability to think creatively and work consistently to identify, develop and close opportunities within new or prospect customers and you'll be able to share specific examples to illustrate where and how you have done this
• The aptitude to identify key decision makers and build relationships that enable you to increase your level of influence within accounts
• A track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets throughout your sales career, illustrating your persistent focus on supporting customers to realise required business outcomes
• An ability to build virtual teams around you to create and deliver innovative solutions - we are all here to support your success!
• You follow and are passionate about industry trends and can share advise and expertise with your customers, extrapolating the business benefits of technology solutions to meet their needs
Job Description :
Working extensively on Oracle Fusion Project Portfolio Management modules like Oracle Fusion Project Costing, Fusion Project Billing, Fusion Project Performance Reporting, Fusion Project Controls, Fusion Project Contracts,, Fusion Project Integration Gateway
- Requirements gathering and documentation using AIM / OUM or other prescribed methodologies
- To develop understanding of Projects functional flows, configuration and integration with other financial modules
- Conduct trainings
- Timely Designing module specific solution in the context of the integrated Oracle Fusion
- Capable of handling Solution Design /Functional Fit-Gap /Training/Testing sessions
- Prepare quality deliverables on time.
- At least 5 years of experience in Fusion Project Portfolio Management module
- Should have worked in at least 2 full life cycle implementations with at least one of the implementations on Fusion Projects
- Experience in Oracle fusion functional Projects modules
- Experience of having worked in a client facing delivery role
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge