Always wanted to create something that has an enormous impact on people's everyday life? Join us and we will give you such an opportunity!
We are looking for a skilled Autosar Solution Architect to contribute to the life-saving (but not only) automotive solutions. The project covers software development of the front camera- one of the components of ADAS.
You will have the opportunity to work in an experienced embedded team on modern automotive software that is supposed to reach the market in 2023. Sounds interesting? We'd love to hear from you!
Don't stand and watch the IT world moving forward - create software that drives your world!Requirements:
• Ability to think from a top-down design perspective to achieve best in class vehicle architectures
• Deep understanding of Automotive System/SW architectures
• Understanding of cloud and backend architectures
• Familiarity with Automotive concepts, processes and methods
• Deep understanding of one or more automotive tech domains (preferable OTA/FOTA, Navigation, Connected Car, ADAS, AD or Battery Management
• Strong business acumen
• Fluent German and English skills (spoken and written)
You experience should cover several of these qualifications:
• Knowledge of ISO 26262, SysML/UML modeling, and cybersecurity
• Solid AUTOSAR know how
• Extensive experience in low level software development in C, very good knowledge other programming or scripting languages (C++, Python..)
• Requirements management experience, ability to translate requirements to technical solutions
• Excellent presentation and communication skills on technical as well as on business level
• Proven experience in Technical Consulting and Pre-Sales
#LI-LY1 #LI-Hybrid #LI-Onsite Job Responsibilities:
• Definition of overall architectures and solutions across different tech teams
• Support of the solution consulting and pre-sales teams
• Design system and software architectures for various cloud based automotive functions
• Monitoring and Evaluation of architectural changes over the SW lifecycle
• Evaluation of cyber security and functional safety requirements together with the safety and security teams
• Definition of interfaces between different SW components
• Provide technical leadership across different tech teamsWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.