Description:About our client:
For over 50 years, our client has worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world's leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. They make up a team of 2,500+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general. They are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in their everyday work. They believe in the continual growth and development of their employees, so that they can provide best-in-class solutions to their clients. While striving to deliver client value, they believe it is vital to consider their people and their planet in every business decision they make. Acting responsibly is not optional - it is essential.
Our client assists some of the biggest financial institutions in the world to be fruitful by simplifying their investments, accounting, and operations.
Their flagship product, called Dimension, is a fully integrated front-to-back investment management solution, used by more than 200 end clients located all over the world. It includes front office, middle office, back office data, and reporting solutions.
Our client continuously enhances the portfolio of offerings to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends. On top of this, over the last few years, they have been honing their service delivery and support model to implement their solutions to its end clients and take ownership of running installations in the best possible way.
This is why their Advanced Delivery Center (ADC) has been forged. First established in 2016 in Warsaw, Poland and extended to Manila, Philippines in 2021 and now kicking off a new location in Mexico. Business Consultants in the ADC work, in close collaboration with their market units, on business functionality and solution workflows to tailor and deploy configuration of the Dimension product to their end customers.About the role:
High-quality, performing, secure, and cost-effective software is at the core of what our customer does. The ADC Platform & Integration team is at the heart of every successful implementation of the Dimension platform. You will be working in an agile team of 35 people, who enable our client's clients to handle their data portfolio end-to-end and integrate with all kinds of data sources and technologies to steer business operations.Requirements:Job requirements:
- Min. 5 years of experience in implementation projects in relation to systems integration, ideally in FinTech sector
- Ability to cooperate closely with the client and the project team
- Experience in configuring system, based on specific client's requirements
- Practical knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Practical knowledge of XML/XSLT and other data transformation standards
- Knowledge of integration technologies and standards, e.g., IBM WebSphere, MQ Series, API and/or other
- Knowledge or interest in investment finance (e.g., financial instruments, capital markets)
- Great analytical skills, proactiveness and holistic approach to the project
- Good communication skills and good level of English
- Degree in studies related to Computer Science, Business Administration, Finance or equivalent experience
- Effective communication, problem solving, organizational and delegation skills
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
Job Responsibilities:Job responsibilities:
- Experience with integrating financial IT systems, backed up by knowledge of financial industry standards (SWIFT, Bloomberg)
Your role will be split into 2 parts:
- Technical design, build and delivery of integration solutions for our client's Dimension system according to client requirements
- Participate remotely in implementation projects around the world
- Gather, understand, and document client technical requirements
- Collaborate with colleagues from the team and other teams (also remote)
- Share your knowledge across the team and company
- Prepare test cases, support System Integration Tests (SIT) and User Acceptance Tests (UAT)
- Unit test, document and demo solutions built
Team leader part:
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Monitor and supervise a team of consultants
- Motivate team members on a daily basis
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.