You as a Field Service Engineering Specialist Professional will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in EL Sharkia, Egypt. You will be executing service work with low to medium complexity according to work instructions and in accordance with Hitachi Energy standard processes, quality standards and safety guidelines. Delivering quality customer service to satisfy customers. In close co-operation with customer and other Hitachi Energy teams, take actions to identify new service business opportunities for Hitachi Energy.
- Performing service tasks like installation and commissioning of equipment and routine maintenance independently, identifies technical problems and makes analysis through remote or on-site activity in different service categories (installation and commissioning, routine maintenance, extensions, replacements etc.).
- Contributing to customer satisfaction by executing service work according to customer order and expectation. Maintaining a good relationship with customers. Identifying new sales opportunities and communicates them internally.
- Coordinating, preparing, and ensuring that all materials, parts and equipment are available and at the appropriate quality for service activities. Preparing all documents and reporting to be signed by the customer representative. Reporting work done in a timely manner and follows up when needed. Troubleshooting simple equipment failure and makes recommendations to avoid repeating the problem in the future. Providing recommendations to management to improve operations and customer service.
- Applying safety rules and safe practices as well as environmental responsibilities. Reporting unsafe practices and incidents.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor's degree in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience and knowledge in services of high voltage products.
- Willing to work on missions around Egypt and other African countries. (Up to 90 % of the time) with a proficient representation of Hitachi Energy.
- Ability to operate reliably under difficult circumstances and to travel, proficiency in Microsoft word, PowerPoint, excel and outlook and proven analytical, problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.