Company DescriptionHitachi Solutions India Private Limited
Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.
We pride ourselves on the creativity and success of our employees. Hitachi Solutions has experienced phenomenal growth in recent years and has maintained a relaxed and open culture throughout, with an emphasis on diversity and the development of our people. We aim to be the best IT consulting company globally. This will be achieved by continuing to invest in talented and motivated people and building long term relationships with our customers.Job DescriptionMinimum of 3 years' experience with Microsoft D365 FO enterprise-wide implementation related customizations.
- Demonstrates strong coding skill using Dynamics AX X++ and its related technologies/tools ( DMF, Report development using SSRS, SSAS, Workflow, Batch framework, Security framework).
- Experienced in D365FO and its latest releases.
- Reviews and understands Functional design of given business requirements for technical solution and prepares detailed technical design (TDD)
- Produces high quality TDD document as per set standards and templates.
- Engage in discussions with functional consultants for design clarifications.
- Work closely with rest of development teams to assist them in development to adhere to project timelines.
- Ensures no deadlines of projects are slipped and takes ownership for given deadlines.
- Delivers high quality X++ code with defined quality standards and guidelines.
- Expected to be flexible with time and collaborate with onsite & offshore teams effectively.
- Reports his/her progress periodically to lead/project manager and assists them in reporting. Works with minimal supervision and self-driven.
Experience: 3 to 5 yearsAdditional InformationAdditional Skills expected :
Hands on experience on Microsoft Azure services (such as Azure Data Factory, Azure functions, Azure Service Bus) and/or Power platform tools (such as Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI reports), SQL, Azure portal, LCS, C#.NetBeware of scams
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.